If I must…
– We won
– Didn’t play too badly first half. Off the boil a bit in the second.
– Mostly fringers with Wellard, Godfrey, Seb Brown and the returning Kennedy Adjei too. Much better than Chipstead last week, anyway.
– We await either Fisher or Croydon Athletic in the semi. For the sake of our coffers, we want Fisher to win because we can play them on the 17th April if all parties agree.
– The final is at the very venue we played at tonight. Knowing us, we’ll probably get through to it and lose.
– Lowest ever AFCW-era crowd in a competitive first team game – under 200. Mind you, we’ve had two games this week already, another one Saturday, and Thursday is a strange night anyway. For many, it clashes with their monthly Lib Dem Friends of Armenia Society meeting, although for others it’s their weekly sex night.
– Bar was OK, Â£2-40 for a pint isn’t bad. And it wasn’t Guinness but….. Murphys. Murphys. Murphys….
– Nice kebab from just outside South Harrow station. With proper, freshly baked pitta bread too. Could have sat in there and had one of their curries.
And no, I can’t be arsed to write any more…